British American Tobacco Bursary South Africa 2018 – 2019
ABOUT THE BURSAR
British American Tobacco (BAT) began operating in South Africa in 1904. Today, BAT South Africa are the leading tobacco manufacturing company in the country. BAT are a global tobacco company, with more than 50 000 employees across the globe.
BAT are offering financial support to undergraduate and postgraduate students by way of a bursary award.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Accounting (postgraduate studies)
- Industrial Engineering (undergraduate & postgraduate studies)
- Information Technology (undergraduate & postgraduate studies)
- Marketing (postgraduate studies)
Upon completion of their studies, students will be required to partake in a work back programme, whereby they will work for BAT for the equal amount of time as the bursary awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- In possession of a learner’s or driver’s licence,
- Undergraduate students: currently studying in one of the following fields: Industrial Engineering/ Information Technology,
- Postgraduate students: currently studying in one of the following fields: Accounting/ Industrial Engineering/ Information Technology/ Marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this bursary, please submit the following documents:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Latest academic record (on tertiary institutions letterhead),
- Proof of enrollment in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary.
All documents must be submitted ine one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Post: P O Box 631 Cape Town 8000
3) Hand delivered: 25 Du Toit Street, Stellenbosch, 7600
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Manager: Riana Cassiem
Tel: 021 888 3500